HORSE ACUPUNCTURE COURSES November 23, 2011Posted by MSW in Treatment.
ALLAN MOFFATT B.SC., B.ACUP. (AUSTRALIA)
Equine Therapeutic Acupuncture course
(1 year Diploma)
Equine therapeutic acupuncture arises out of equine body-work methods such as massage, manipulation and shiatsu (acupressure).
This is also suitable for veterinary acupuncture which arises out of veterinary medicine.
It is also suitable for small animal acupuncture as the basic principles and skills remain the same.
Farriers and shoesmiths will enjoy this.
includes Equine Cosmetic Acupuncture.
THE APPROACH OF THIS COURSE WILL BE:
• Learn the Energy flows within the horse body
• Learn how to maintain and balance them using:
• Energy massage
• Muscle release
• Electrical and magnetic acupuncture modes
• Laser and red-light laser
•Dry needling technique
• Traditional Chinese technique
• Learn the acupuncture points and learn the ‘touch ‘ to find them.
• Learn acupuncture treatments which work, for a very large range of horse ailments and conditions.
• Learn to recognize these conditions.
• There will a brief introduction to Homeopathy and Spirit-work touching on some aspects of herbal medicine.
• A beginning hands-on course in Equine Chiropractic is also avaliable as an additional unit.
• You will have the benefit of the practical knowledge and guidance of a teacher of 15 yrs experience working with horses after 5 years experience working full-time with people.
This will deepen your understanding and love of your horse.
It will be useful to improve horse performance such as in Eventing, Showjumping, Endurance, and improve the horses appearance as in Showing and Dressage.
This 42 lesson course is very suitable for horse lovers, and those already working in this field such as chiropractors, physio, veterinary, nurses, race-horse owners and laser owners.
Courses are by correspondence via DVD or online: 1 lesson fortnightly (one theory, one practical) with questions for reply.
Equine Therapeutic Acupuncture course is available to students from these countries; New Zealand , Australia, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, United States, Canada,Greece, Italy. Spain, UAR, Malaysia, India, and others.